Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What we are selling


For our fundraiser we are selling necklaces and bracelets. These are a Kenyan 1 shilling coin on a sliver chain or leather strap. The organization we are going to Kenya with is called Koins for Kenya. We have chosen to call our fundraiser Change for Kenya. We have chosen this because we will be selling "change" and we are helping make a "change" in Kenya.

If you are interested in buying a necklace or bracelet they are $20 each. 100% of this money will go towards Koins for Kenya and our trip to Kenya this summer. There are 4 options (for right now) for buying.

1. Leave a comment on this blog under this blog post. Leave your name, your phone number, your email address and how many necklaces you want.
2. Email Lacee. Lacee_rae@hotmail.com Include your name, your phone number, your email address and how many necklaces you want.
3. Text Lacee. 801-232-6746 Include your name, your phone number, your email address and how many necklaces you want.
4. YOU CAN BUY DIRECTLY FROM THE INTERNET WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE!

By purchasing a necklace you will personally
be helping out the country and people of Kenya.

Thank you! Love: L&M

3 comments:

  1. sounds awesome...
    i'm in!!!
    love you guys!!!

    from,
    Lexi Sieverts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for 1 leather bracelet. I will bring $20 cash to work on Tuesday. This is a great idea and they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacee, I would love to order some. I am out of town until the 16th. I will email you when I get home and find out what ones my kids want. I love your family, your are all amazing. I think it is so fabulous that you guys want to help. Tell your mom I will tend Austin so she can go too. KellyOstergar

    ReplyDelete